Engineering production cooperation
Do you have a project but do not know how to ensure production?
In our production plant, located south of Prague in Kamenný Přívoz, we offer the use of our production capacity to help you complete your orders.
Our experienced employees will ensure your production according to your production documentation.
The production complies with the requirements for steel structures in accordance with EN 1090-2.
Welding is carried out using the MMA and MAG methods by welding personnel certified in accordance with ČSN EN ISO 9606-1 and ČSN EN 287-1.
We carry out the welding process in accordance with ČSN EN ISO 3834-2 and under the supervision of our welding engineer, who has EU certification.
Final inspection is supervised by our quality manager.
Our production capabilities are as follows:
- the production facility spans over an area of 60,000 m2, has five production halls and an administrative building nearby;
- the main production hall has floor dimensions of 60 x 11 m, two bridge cranes with a total capacity of 16 t, and a hook height of 7 m;
- products up to 15 × 5 × 2 m or 4 × 4 × 4 m can be handled in the main production hall;
- the secondary production halls are used for technological operations such as material cutting, machining, and painting. Each of the secondary production halls is equipped with a bridge crane with a capacity of 5–12.5 t;
- we employ the use of customary machinery for machining and forming;
- cutting of material (steel sheets) is done on a CNC cutting machine (plasma);
- products are dispatched from the main hall by truck transport, which has access directly into the hall.